Wednesday, January 17, 2007

..black holes and revelations..


Far away from the memories
Of the people who care if I live or die

Starlight
I will be chasing the starlight
Until the end of my life
I dont know if it's worth it anymore

Hold you in my arms
I just wanted to hold
you in my arms...

Muse – Starlight


WARNING: you don't need to read this, you have been warned!


Didn't I say that life sucks? No? Then it sucks. Maybe even more than a blackhole. Do you know the feeling when suddenly everything seems to break and fall down a cliff?
It's exactly how I feel. Yes, I know the situation isn't as bad as it seems to me, but still...
A few days ago Mariusz wrote about setting targets, but somehow it's hard to do. Maybe it's just me, maybe it's because I don't have a good opinion about my skills and abilities (likewise social and professional). I'm one of those people who need to be told they're worth something, because they remember too good all that bad stuff thrown at them when they were young, either by the teachers or collegues. You know, it doesn't really matter that I know they were wrong, I don't need them to prove anything but it still sits somewhere inside, getting out in the worst possible moments. Ehh,I don't know, I think I need a drink...

No comments: