Saturday, November 17, 2007

Post rock?

I never like to categorize music, because it's just it - music! Everyone has a different taste, and what's for someone post rock for me is just rock or even something more peculiar ;) We should have a different category for each band, because they all have a different sound (I mean proper bands, not the ones you see usually on the telly).


But let's get to the essence of this foolish blog post - this weeks artist is Gina Artworth. It's a nice mix of a wonderful vocal (I think I fell in love... ;> and noisy guitars. Just mmmmmmmm (yeah, I know - it's an intelligent sentence). Sadly it's already some years old (2003) and GOOG doesn't tell much about what is going on with her lately. Maybe you know? Anyway - go on and listen if you haven't already done so.

No comments: