Thursday, May 19, 2005

..the outsider..

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet at a time
What's your hurry, everyone will have his day to die
If you choose to pull the trigger, should your drama prove sincere
Do it somewhere far away from here

a perfect circle


Sometimes I feel like I'm the outsider here and maybe I am.
I think that I'm missing something, while I try to live a different life. But it's still a life - who decides that one is better from another? On the other hand one can define a bad lifestyle, a bad life is when it destroys your body and soul. When your first thought after waking up is I hope this day will end soon or when you think that you must drink something just to get up. I had no job for some time and I must say it was horrible, you wake up and you just don't have anything to do, so you stay in bed as long as you can. Maybe it was just a depression, but still it was a life...

No comments: